Following the BYGGERI’16 exhibition, March 1st to 4th, 2016, IFO performed a survey of the satisfaction among exhibitors, members of Danish Building Centres, and visitors. From this survey can be seen that everyone were extremely satisfied with the exhibition - a fact which is emphasized by the following results of the survey.
– 95 % are very satisfied or satisfied with their visit to the exhibition– 90 % are very satisfied or satisfied with the seriousness and quality of the visitors– 89 % are very satisfied or satisfied with the marketing of the exhibition– 86 % are very satisfied or satisfied with the yield from their participation– Furthermore, 89%, find that participation in the exhibition is a very important or important marketing profiling towards customers, and – at this time, 90 % have decided to participate in BYGGERI´18. Only 2 % do not wish to participate.
– 87 % are very satisfied or satisfied with BYGGERI´16 and their visit
– 90 % are very satisfied or satisfied with the marketing of the exhibition.
– 86 % find that the exhibition is a very important or important profiling towards customers, and,
– 80 % of the members of Danish Building Centres are very satisfied/satisfied with the professional and informative level of the exhibitors.
Likewise, there is great satisfaction with BYGGERI´16 among the visiting professionals,
– All of 96 % of the visitors highly value the personal dialogue with the exhibitors
– All of 92 % are satisfied with BYGGERI´16 and their visit, and
– 79 % have already decided to visit the exhibition in 2018. Only 4% answer no to this question.
A good starting point for the coming exhibition:
BYGGERI'18 at MESSE C, Fredericia, Denmark
they will come in buses... they will come in thousands... and they will be serious...
DANISH BUILDING CENTRES - EGEBÆKVEJ 98 - DK-2850 NÆRUM
TEL. +45 45 80 78 77