Danish Building Industry Energy Award is awarded to companies contribute to energy-saving construction
elements and building components that meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Documented energy-efficient building components and solutions.
• Documented significant energy reductions (electricity and heating) when the product is used.
• Documented minimising of energy consumption in the construction process when the product is used.
• Use of alternative/renewable energy when the product is manufactured and/or used.
• Companies that have initiated an energy strategy.
2010 – Rationel Vinduer A/S